Skin Care Treatment Options
At MD Cosmetics Medical Spa, our experienced team of aestheticians boasts an unprecedented level of skincare and rejuvenation expertise. Whether performed alone or in combination with another procedure, our assortment of skin care treatment options can be used revitalize the tone and texture of your skin, as well as complement and enhance your natural features. Dedicated to ensuring the highest quality of patient safety and care, we utilize only the most advanced and effective techniques available.
Microneedling Skin Rejuvenation Treatment
The MicroPen uses micro needling technology to help combat a variety of common skin care concerns, including stretch marks, melasma, and more!
Microneedling is a new aesthetic treatment that encourages your skin to revitalize and renew itself naturally. MD Cosmetics Medical Spa now offers this revolutionary skin rejuvenation with the Eclipse MicroPen™.
Microneedling is a gentler anti-aging therapy than other forms of skin resurfacing, and by encouraging your skin’s natural production of collagen and elastin, can actually stimulate your skin’s amazing ability to heal itself, reducing the appearance of lines and wrinkles, sun spots, scars, and other signs of aging. This incredible, long-lasting solution works in conjunction with your body’s natural rejuvenation process, and greatly facilitates the healing impact of topical creams, gels, and serums by enabling them to penetrate deep into the skin, for healthy, well-nourished, naturally-beautiful skin!
Your MicroPen skin rejuvenation treatment is personalized based on your unique skin care goals and desires. Prior to your micro needling treatment, you will experience a consultation with one of our expert medical aestheticians who will provide you with a customized micro needling treatment.
Treatments are bundled in a series of 3 treatments
Face & Neck $1175
Face, Neck & Chest $1425
Add $275 per series for stem cell serum
Post peel kit included
- We are proud to be one of the first medical spas in the area to offer anti-aging microneedling.
- Our staff is trained in the latest aesthetic skin technologies as well as the most trusted and proven treatments.
- We focus on proactive wellness, so that microneedling is really just one part of a full health and beauty package available from our aestheticians.
- Microneedling is also referred to as Collagen Induction Therapy (CIT), a regimen cleared by the FDA for anti-aging skin treatment and other conditions.
- Microneedling produces microscopic channels in the dermis to help stimulate the body’s natural defenses and produce a thickening of the skin by up to 80 percent. Scars, stretch marks and wrinkles can be visibly reduced with no injections, incisions or downtime required.
- Though principally used for facial rejuvenation, the MicroPen™ can be used nearly anywhere on the body.
- Unlike most other resurfacing therapies, microneedling is generally safe and effective on all skin types and tones.
- Microneedling is a great solution for patients who want to find a happy medium between mild chemical peels and more involved laser resurfacing.
Microneedling with the Eclipse MicroPen™ is a quick treatment that doesn’t require incisions or downtime. You may notice some minimal discomfort during your session, and your skin may look red (like a mild sunburn) or feel warm, rough or tight during the first 3 to 7 days following treatment. A topical hydrating gel is usually applied 30 to 60 minutes before treatment to ensure maximum comfort and to maximize the rejuvenating effects of the treatment.
The Eclipse MicroPen™ utilizes a revolutionary combination of 12 sterile, single-use surgical-grade needle tips which oscillate at high speeds for greater efficiency, comfort, and safety! It is safe for most skin types, and because the pen position is variable, the procedure can be customized to ensure that each patient receives exactly the rejuvenation they require for maximum results. During your microneedling treatment, the Eclipse MicroPen™ is gently moved across the treatment area while the 12 sterile needle tips puncture the skin and create micro-channels deep into the papillary dermal layer where your skin’s collagen and elastin fibers are located. With gentle, automated, reciprocating vibrations, the micro-channels help increase absorption of topical infusions while at the same time encouraging the body’s natural healing response by stimulating collagen production.
The process of microneedling slightly thickens the skin to reduce the appearance of wrinkles, scars, and melasma or sun spots. Be sure to avoid sun exposure and retinoids for the period of time indicated before and after your treatment.
For some individuals with more severe skin damage, microneedling can offer deeper skin rejuvenation with the addition of stem cells and/or hyaluronic acid (HA) into the treatment process. The microscopic channels created by the microneedling device enable these naturally-derived substances to penetrate deep into the inner layers of the skin to “jump start” the body’s natural wound-healing capabilities.
- Stem cells: Stem cells found within the plasma of your own blood have powerful growth factors that, once activated and infused into the skin during the microneedling procedure, stimulate the increased reformation of soft tissue to help your body grow new skin faster, offering deeper, long-lasting skin rejuvenation.
- Hyaluronic acid (HA): HA is a vital substance already present in our skin cells, enabling the skin to retain water and stay hydrated for a healthy, plump, smooth appearance. By gently applying a topical HA-based gel to the skin in advance of the microneedling procedure, the microneedling device delivers the gel deep into the layers of the skin as the needles penetrate the dermis.
Following a series of 3 to 6 microneedling treatments spaced approximately every 4 to 6 weeks, you should see firmer, lifted, naturally rejuvenated skin in the treated areas. We will develop a treatment regimen customized to your skin’s unique needs to help minimize pore size, improve the appearance of preexisting scars and reduce the appearance of sun spots and melasma.
If you are a new patient, please arrive at least 30 minutes before your scheduled appointment to fill out forms. Returning patients, please arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment. We want you to have plenty of time to unwind, check out our lounge and give us the 411 on what’s new in your life (aka paperwork).
There’s nothing fashionable about being late, you’ll just deprive yourself of the full treatment time. Please be aware that late arrival may mean your treatment time will be abbreviated or rescheduled so the scheduled clients following you are not inconvenienced. If your treatment time is affected you will still be charged the full rate. We do our best to created a calm and relaxing environment so if you need to use your cell phone, please step outside. Also, leave guests and children at home, our waiting room is small and we want to ensure everyone is relaxed and comfortable prior to treatment.
We knows things can suddenly pop up but please provide us with 24 hours notice to cancel/reschedule a spa treatment and 48 hours notice to cancel/reschedule a medical treatment. If appropriate notice is not given you will be charged a flat fee of $50 for a spa treatment and $100 for a medical treatment.
MD Cosmetics is always buzzing so reservations are highly recommended; but when time permits, walk-ins are welcome. Please call ahead and we will do our best to hook you up with any of our premier services. Due to the medical nature of many of our treatments, appointments can sometimes exceed their scheduled time. Please be patient and know that you will also receive the same exceptional service and personal attention.
MD Cosmetics Medical Spa accepts Cash, MasterCard, Visa, AMEX and Discover as payment. All gratuities may be paid directly to the aesthetician/clinician in cash or added on to your credit card.
We think our products are the best and we think you’ll enjoy them just as much. But if you are unhappy with a product purchase from MD Cosmetics Medical Spa, please return the unused item with a dated receipt within 7 days of purchase and we will gladly exchange the item for store credit toward another product or service of equal or greater value. MD Cosmetics Medical Spa cannot issue cash refunds. Please note, gift cards, series/package purchases, and medical grade products are non-refundable, non-transferable, non-exchangeable, and not retroactive – so please choose wisely.
ODDS & ENDS
We wouldn’t be the trendsetters that we are if we weren’t constantly expanding our services. Although we makes every effort to keep its website and spa menu updated, please note that prices and services are subject to change at any time.